What information do we collect?
Potenial LLC collects information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on Potential’s website, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website or application.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site or application feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
I strive to limit cookie use and only use the standard cookies offered by Squarespace and ZipRecruiter.
Third Party Advertising and Remarketing
I have an affiliate relationship with MedBridge. MedBridge tracks whether you use my affiliate link or coupon code. I do not share any of the personal information that I gather on my site with MedBridge.
I also have an affiliate relationship with ZipRecruiter. If you sign up for a job alert on the jobs page, your email is added to a list that is owned by me, but that I chose to share with ZipRecruiter to receive the alert that requested. Any further information you give ZipRecruiter falls under their domain. If you sign up for my Newsletter, your email is not passed along to Zip Recruiter.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information- other than in the specific relationships listed above. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, application, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 6/27/16.
1109 12th St. Ste. 3
Aurora, Nebraska 68818
United States of America
email: sarah [at] otpotential.com