The Top Occupational Therapy Courses of 2017
Are you looking for some continuing education occupational therapy courses to take in before the ball drops?
Or perhaps you are starting to set goals for your OT education in 2018?
Either way, I thought it would be helpful to take a look at the top OT courses from the past year from the most popular providers.
When deciding on a continuing education provider, one of my top pieces of advice is to always make sure they have courses that would directly impact your practice.
Each provider has its own strength and I thought this side-by-side comparison would be helpful.
I'm also including some special bonuses throughout the post :-)
Thank you to the occupatinalthearpy.com and MedBridge for providing their top courses!! (I hi-jacked Summit's from their site :-)
OccupationalTherapy.com’s Most-Accessed OT Courses of 2017
If you are new to OccupationalTherapy.com, I have reviewed their continuing education site in the past. This is a great option for OTs who are looking for high-quality courses and affordable online CEUs.
- Self-Regulation: Strategies for Student Success | Dena Bishop
- Importance of Penmanship - Printing | Dena Bishop
- The Decline of Play Outdoors and the Rise in Sensory Issues | Angela Hanscom
- Mental Health Promotion, Prevention, and Intervention With Children and Youth | Susan Bazyk
- Fun, Practical, Client-Centered Activities to Encourage Social Emotional Development in Pediatric Practice | Nicole Quint
- Shoulder Rehabilitation: Back to Basics (Part 1) | Salvador Bondoc
- Shoulder Rehabilitation: Back to Basics (Part 2) | Salvador Bondoc
- Therapeutic Use of Self and the Power of Occupation: Dancing to the Beat of the Music | Kristine Haertl
- Spanish for Occupational Therapists | Sara Pullen
- Reducing Disability in Frail Older Adults | Pamela Toto | This is the most popular webinar based on registrations thus far and it hasn't even taken place yet! You can still catch the live version on Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm EST
For readers of this blog, OccupationalTherapy.com is offering a free bonus month (13 months of CEUs/PDUs for $99) with the promo code OTPOTENTIAL17 at checkout. The offer is valid until 3/31/18 and limited to new members.
MedBridge's Most-Viewed OT Courses of 2017
I am an affiliate of MedBridge.com. You can find my full review of the service here. The service is a premium membership with many benefits beyond access to great CEUs.
- One Handed Strategies for Home Management Tasks | Debra Latour
- StrokeHelp: Preventing Shoulder Pain | Jan Davis
- Part A: Functional Treatment Ideas and Strategies in Adult Hemiplegia | Jan Davis
- Treatment for Five of the Most Common Upper Extremity Conditions | Mike Szekeres
- Rehabilitation Following Wrist Fracture | Kristin Valdez
- One Handed Strategies for Personal Care Tasks | Debra Latour
- Dementia and Capacity for Learning in Rehabilitation Sciences | Carrie Ciro
- Dementia: Improving Activities of Living | Carrie Ciro
- How to Communicate When Someone is Living With Dementia | Teepa Snow
- Dementia: Therapist’s Guide to Behavioral Management | Carrie Ciro
May your upcoming learning be inspired and most importantly may it contribute to great client care!